==+Geekfire+==

The tale of the meeting of a handsome carputer and a beautiful sunfire....

Monday, July 18, 2005

Well, the time has almost come (actually, the time has almost come for like a month now....but) I go to pick up the final pieces of the puzzle today, a inline fuse, a extra 40 amp relay for my inverter, and some bondo spot putty. I decided I am going to go ahead and take my screen out and do a bit more finishing on the face of the bezel.

Going to run Centrafuse 1.3 (thanx ebomb and david!)

I will be slowly this week doing the install, and finishing it this weekend when the kids are away.

Wish me luck!

3 Comments:

At 11:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can do eet! It's going to be wonderfee.


heart.heart.heart.

-k

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger Jon Heizer said...

Hey,

Nice car and carputer. I am heezer7 from Mp3car.com. I figured you had seen my MySunfire.com blog so I would check yours out also. Its nice seeing some one else working on a sunfire. I need to break down and buy a screen after buying this microphone. Looks good!

 
At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard about this advertising scheme on a another blog, that gives away free Apple ipods. It sounded like a scam, but after I googled it, it was legitmiate. You have to sign up for an offer from one the sponser companies. I did the tooth whitening one and canceled before the free trial time was up. I just recieved my new ipod and it didn't cost me a thing! Here's the link.

http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=16086375

 

Post a Comment

<< Home